The Murphy House is located in the Franklin Blvd. Historic District in Pontiac, MI. Pontiac is the county seat of Oakland County and is part of the greater Detroit area.
Pontiac is minutes away from:
- Entertainment venues – the Palace of Auburn Hills , The Crofoot and DTE Energy Music Theater
- Shopping – Great Lakes Crossing and Somerset Mall
- Cultural institutions – Meadowbrook Hall and Cranbrook
- Educational institutions – Oakland University and Oakland Community College
- Over 30 lakes ripe with outdoor activities
- Corporate offices of Chrysler, General Motors, and major employers
It is also easily accessible to major freeways linking visitors to Detroit and its surrounding suburbs.